• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No longer need TP for my bunghole

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Now I need preperation H. Why? I had a physical done yesterday and was violated by the probing finger (felt like a wrist) of my doctor. ~sp

"Cough, Mr. Maynard" :naughty

Nevertheless, came out with good test results. He still wants me to lose 5-10#, which I can't argue. Would be much easier to slip into the mankini if I did.

Thank you ever so much for sharing your intimate moment with your doctor with us.
I did not think I could get through the day, but now I have the fortitude.

I hope my dentist does not do me the same way today when I go there.

"Bite Me" said:
What is it they say on the other side

This Post worthless without Pictures

You obviously haven't seen Craig in his mankini or you would NEVER ask for those pics :hide

Anyone who would bother to click on a post with such a Subject title, has got to be as sick if not sicker than the one who originated the post.

"cmayna" said:
I was violated by the probing finger (felt like a wrist). ~sp

Are you sure.........................did you remember to make sure only one hand was on your shoulder.......

"cmayna" said:
Anyone who would bother to click on a post with such a Subject title, has got to be as sick if not sicker than the one who originated the post.

What I just thought you were digging some kind of hole in your yard and you fired someone with intails TP

Back