• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No more money for the Mustang for a while.

68EFIvert

:pep My wife wants to get a boob job and it wasn't even my idea! Now I just need to save up the money so the Mustang budget will suffer for the next few months. I wish I could say that I am upset about the budget but I am not. :dance

"68EFIvert" said:
:pep My wife wants to get a boob job and it wasn't even my idea! Now I just need to save up the money so the Mustang budget will suffer for the next few months. I wish I could say that I am upset about the budget but I am not. :dance

Well, with the sick bastids that are present here I would not be surprised if someone does not offer up a "collection" in exchange for
photographic documentation. :happy1: You know, just to get you back on track financially with the mustang project.~thu

I wish swmbo would say something like that to me......I'd start hocking stuff at the pawn shop, craigslist, ebay, whatever.

For any of this to happen there must be a "before" picture. How else does one brag of things like this?

Darreld,

In all seriousness, spending the $,$$$.$$ for an enhancement will be by far the best thing you've ever thrown your money at.

As you may remember from last Spring, my wife made a similar demand/recommendation. Although initially hesitant to lay down that kind of money for "boobs", I'm now considering setting up some kind of trust fund so that upon my death young women across the USA can apply for and receive funds to make this mans world in which they live in a better place for us men.

Go BIG or stay at home.

When we went for my wifes consultation, I was for the most part pretty bored. Talking with the doctor about the different types of implants/procedures, operating room time, recovery time, blah, blah, blah. I was asking a few questions, but for the most part just sat there and played with a couple loose saline/gel implants. At one point, I attempted to juggle them. Although I thought it was fun, the wife and Dr. weren't nearly as amused.

After listening to the Dr. ramble on for about an hour, we visited with the admin staff and learned that a 5% discount was given in lieu of financing. An additional 5% was given as a military discount (I'm retired). Okay, not great news, but 10% off of $5700 was a significant savings and eased the financial blow somewhat.

Next step was the "fitting room".... and this is where it got very interesting. One of the nurses got my wife into this spandex/expanding material "sports-bra" type contraption. Into the sports-bra were to be placed varying size implants to give us an idea of what the different size implants would accomplish. So with my wife standing there with her existing B cups in this sports-bra, a closet door was opened to reveal the different size implants. They were contained in the closet much like a shoe-rack with the smaller implants on the bottom and the larger implants at the top. When the nurse asked us at what size we'd like to.... I cut her off and immediately told her to pull those fun bags down from the top shelf. She was kinda short in stature and had to go get a step stool to reach them. Once they were down, she threw me one and I had visions of us using these in some sort of red-neck water balloon toss. We all got a pretty good chuckle out of the size of the implants. The nurse and my wife got the implants stuffed into the sports-bra.... they fit, but barely. My wife stood there looking at herself in the mirror for more than two seconds and that's when I realized she was actually considering these monsters. I remained completely still and silent... I guess not wanting to spook her. She eventually asked me what I thought of them? In response, I told her that they weren't mine and asked her what she thought of them? She thought they looked good, but wanted to try one size smaller. She dropped down 50cc (each) and although the difference was very minor, decided she liked the bigger ones (biggest ones they had) better.

600cc each..... 1200 additional cubic centimeters of boob. Oddly enough, the same cubic centimeter displacement as her Harley! The Dr. later informed her that he could special order implants up to 850cc in size, but honestly, I can't picture it.

The procedure was relatively pain-free. My wife stated she felt a little discomfort, but only at the last minute did she decide not to go to work the next day. After a week of keeping the new boobies under wraps in another special sports-bra (to help the incisions heal), the sports-bra was removed and WOW! She's had to do a little bit of shopping to adjust her wardrobe, but she would have been out shopping anyway. Victoria Secret sized her as a 38DD

After five months, my wife is still constantly taking her finger and lifting my chin up when I'm talking to her. I suppose eventually the newness of it will wear off, but I imagine this to be years and years from now.

I doubt I have a good "before" picture, but here's a "wife approved" "after" photo.... as evidenced by the photo, it's not just me that likes 'em, several of my wifes GF's are in love with 'em too.

153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great story Dave! The only problem I have with it is I can't see the picture while at work. 38DD, that is huge. My wife started out as a B but after 2 kids is now an A. I keep encouraging her to go to a D but in the end she is the one that has to live with them. If I look too insensitive I don't want to piss her off and I will be paying for somoene elses playground ;)

Back