• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Politics ever Again

A

Anonymous

Remind me to never tell anyone that Palin is hot and drives a mustang. I made a bad mistake at our other hangout and it has snowballed. BTW, Palin is hot and used to drive a Big Horse Mustang Grande. Now she drives a corvette and a harley. Oh well. :icon_clown:

Yeah, I avoid political discussions in general, but especially online. People get stupid.

That said, I still think she's hot;)

I'm like TN, SHOW ME! She don't get my vote that easy. I'd have to see her ridin it butt @$$ nekkid

Well if I drive up to your house on a harley butt neked will that get you to vote? ;D

Well if I drive up to your house on a harley butt neked will that get you to vote?

Ed, if you drive up on a Harley butt ass naked, Rick would probably soon be a convicted felon and never be able to vote again....

Rethink your stategy...

LMAO

Dude, you guys are actually voting for mccain and palin? clearly you dont want change. that we can believe in. because change is what obamas gonna bring. change, we can believe in. like, there are so many things that need changed, and obama will bring that change, believe it or not. just the other day, i was wondering what i could believe in. then i realized that i can believe in obama. and in change. i believe it. change.

change.

God I hate Obama.

McCain/Palin ftmfw

I'd stare at her all day

Back