• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOT Again!

There is also some drive train damage, the C4 will only go in reverse. Not sure what all the damage is, I have yet to see an estimate breakout.

Still waiting on the independent appraiser.
wow, that must have been a hard hit. I sure hope it can be saved. Or at the very least you can get it back and transfer all the cool stuff to another one.

I've got a good running C4 and torque converter sitting in my garage. I can sell cheap if you get my way.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

It will be saved (I am too attached). I went to get somethings out of the trunk I needed today. Some of the damage: Export brace bent so in the front frame. Both motor mounts and the transmission mount broke. Brake push rod broke. Windshield cracked.

Wreck3C.jpg Wreck3D.jpg Wreck3E.jpg Wreck3F.jpg

Still fighting the final value with the insurance. A independent appraiser has been hire. He works for Barrett Jackson, I hope he really does know classic Mustangs.

I was going to ask about intersection cameras also--I see someone else did--might want to check any business close to the intersection to see if they caught you on camera going by.

Sorry to hear about your mess.

If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on
it.

If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.

He sends you flowers every spring.

He sends you a sunrise every morning.

This too shall pass n you'll have quite the story to tell... just glad you're ok.

Back