• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Not an unusual site around here....

daveSanborn

I've driven my riding lawn mower up to the local store to gas her up and grab a soda pop, but this guy has taken it to a whole other level....

LOL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her drafting technique is fantastic. Notice how she tucks her head down to stay in the pocket.

Gotta start construction. Lets see, Wal Mart cart, street sign, couple of bike wheels. Hmmmm, might be able to pay for gas by cutting a few lawns on the way......Hang on Honey, here we go!!!!!!

I just saw a very similar sight not 15 minutes ago... I didn't react fast enough to snap a picture with my cell phone.

One of the guys here at the office is hanging on by a very slim thread. He got back to back DUI's on the same weekend, irritated the ladies in the office to no end and ultimately had his desk moved to right outside our VP's office.

He rides his lawn mower to the office. I was outside a minute ago and just missed the opportunity to snap a picture of him as he left for the day. I did happen to notice that he was slugging back a 40 as he drove off though. If you think I'm a strange character, you should talk to this guy for 5 minutes.

What he does not realize is that it is just as illegal in most states to drive anything drunk or when you have lost your lic. A fellow in Az. used to get tickets for riding his horse when drunk. He had lost his lic. years before.

SWMBO got a ticket for riding a bike inebriated in Eugene, OR before I met her. I still laugh at that scene...

I'm pretty sure my co-worker doesn't give a care at this point. He's already living with the county on the weekends, his ole lady left him, etc., etc. He's almost at the bottom of a long downhill slide.

Back