• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Notched another win on my belt!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Wife was complaining that one of the rear seat belts in the back of her 1993 Exploder wouldn't accept the belt when inserted into the buckle. Tuesday, I verified that I could not insert the belt. Today, I brought the POS into the garage to do a more thorough inspection and possible repair. After shining a flashlight into the buckle, I found it full of cat litter. WTF? A bag must have broken and spilled the contents.

I couldn't vacuum it out, so I had to remove the whole assembly. Fortunately, one of my two torque wrenches fit the bolt. Turned it upside down, and an unbelievable amount of kitty litter fell out. Checked that it would receive the seat belt, and re-installed. Took all of 10 minutes.

I charged the wife the standard labor rate of $65, one hour minimum. :tigg

Just another reason to put the cat on a leash...and tie it to your bumper. :pf :pf :guns :dance :cool

Nice Pic Bill....who is that friendly fellow???? :skull

Come on you tight-ass Randy, spend some of that moldy Government money and get your wife a car that was at least built in the current century!--I remember you driving a pretty new Mustang? :wtf

"Midlife" said:

Randy:

You forgot to charge for the Hazardous Waste Disposal fee!! :doh

"Midlife" said:

Good luck on collecting the payment. I have an outstanding balance that's been accumulating for years!

"silverblueBP" said:
Good luck on collecting the payment. I have an outstanding balance that's been accumulating for years!

Why does Randy's Wife owe you money Mark?

"70_Fastback" said:
Why does Randy's Wife owe you money Mark?

Hmmmm, looking back, I should've phrased that just a wee bit different :doh

"silverblueBP" said:
Hmmmm, looking back, I should've phrased that just a wee bit different :doh

So THAT'S WHY our kittens look so unusual...Damn, Mark!

"lethal289" said:
if we go strictly on square inchs j, i believe i got the biggest scoop on the site.

Not a chance. With four cats and two large dogs, the wife's scoop must be the biggest (and easily the most useful).

Back