• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

nothing worse than a dead camel!

Flysure1

A Nun and a Priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out,the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning..

After dusting themselves off, the Nun and the Priest surveyed their situation. After a long period of silence, the Priest spoke. ' Well, Sister, this looks pretty grim. '

' I know, Father. In fact, I don ' t think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two. '

' I agree, ' says the Father. ' Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me? '

' Anything, Father. '

' I have never seen a woman ' s breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours. '

Well,under the circumstances I don ' t see that it would do any harm. '

The Nun opened her habit and the Priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty.

Sister, would you mind if I touched them? ' She consented and he fondled them for several minutes.

Father, could I ask something of you? '

Yes, Sister? '

I have never seen a man ' s penis. Could I see yours? '

I suppose that would be OK, ' the Priest replied lifting his robe.

' Oh Father, may I touch it? '

The priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.

' Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can give life. '

Is that true Father? '

' Yes, it is, Sister. '

'

Oh Father, that ' s wonderful... stick it in the camel and let ' s get the he!! out of here! '

Back