• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

November 2008 Car of the Month- Dne's '67 Coupe

Sluggo

Sportbikechick's 67 Coupe
This girl has acquired a whole lot of knowledge in a short time.
I've watched this car progress from a bucket to the point it is now. At the rate she is progressing it will be on the road soon.
Excellent work Dne'

Get us some more pics soon :happy1:
71_02_11_08_6_47_23.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: November Car of the Month

Yep, she is learning fast and doing good work. Congrats.....

Is that her car painted Red/Black? When did this happen? I thought she was still sanding?

Orange and black.

Orange.... Poppy Red.... what's the difference? ~thu :icon_thumleft:

Either way, when did she get this done? It seems like just a week or so ago that she was talking about block sanding? I thought I worked pretty fast, but this girls on FIRE!

It was a little over a week ago when she told me. I damn near fell over.

Maybe she'll get it done by thanksgiving and I can con her into working on the boss ;D

OMG! I don't catch onto things very quickly ya'll! Randy has to send me an email telling I won "Car of the Month!" :hide Me!! I thought a person had to have their Mustang up and running, with a mirror finish, with the Ultimate details!! My car is a long way from being on the road, much less off of jackstands! But I accept the honor and hope someday to show you all I've got what it takes! (or partially what it takes! :rof!) If my husband would just leave me alone, I could probably accomplish a lot more! :doh So, I'm heading to garage right now to do some cabinet blasting of a lot of small parts! Thank you so much!!!
sincerley,
denee'
IMG_6918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

A finished car may be the criteria for most operations, but I am more about progress and aptitude.

Anyone who can sneak off and paint their car without Sanborn knowing is certainly worthy of car of the month honors :rof

Congrats....NOW GET TO WORK!!!

"Sportbikechick" said:
... I thought a person had to have their Mustang up and running, with a mirror finish, with the Ultimate details!! ...

Yeah, ditto that :jam

Back