• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NTMC Final Cruise Saturday 11-13-10

Coleman

North Texas Mustang Club final cruise this Saturday at Cracker Barrel in L-ville. Its starts early due to the time change. 3:00 pm - 7:00 ish. I'll be there if the weather is nice.

That's my neighbors Arcadian Blue 66 FB. Mostly original. He's gonna follow us over and join the club and this forum!

I remember his car from Cars & Coffee. Nice.

If the weather is good this Saturday (forecast for Saturday as of today is 61* and sunny) I'm going to try to go to the Cracker Barrel for a little while - I'm glad about the earlier time. We have Card Club Saturday night so I'd probably have to head out of there by 6:00.

I've never done one of these NTMC events. If it starts at 3:00, do people get there way early to get the choice place to park? I might come for a short time, but will need to leave at 4:30 at the latest. I'd like to meet up with the 'fixers.

Stangfix Haul!

John, Gary, Tim, 1497, & Kevin.

Kevin installed his new console and it was excellent. Looked factory perfect. Wish I had a pic!

Its was a bit cold when the sun set!

I was bummed I had to leave early. It was a great time. Could've been warmer, but pretty darn good for November!

Here's a couple of pics I took:

I heard a Policeman wanted to pull Jerry over in that very fast fastback, but he didn't have enough room on the ticket under COLOR...

{...in pursuit of a blue... uh.. no... black.. uh... no... yellow, uh... aw nevermind!!}

"timbeam" said:
I heard a Policeman wanted to pull Jerry over in that very fast fastback, but he didn't have enough room on the ticket under COLOR...

{...in pursuit of a blue... uh.. no... black.. uh... no... yellow, uh... aw nevermind!!}

I like multi Duplicolor. I'm busy driving it. I know it looks like a turd, but its fun to drive!

Back