• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nurse....WTF?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
OK, without going into too much details, yesterday I was doing a doctor visit and they needed a pee pee sample, so the nurse hands me the infamous little plastic container and points me down to the bathroom. "Oh Joy I think to myself"......

I get "everything" ready and right before I go, I look into the container and see this line going across the bottom. "WTF? What a lousy parting line" (plastic injection jargon). I squeeze the bottom of the jar and the line opens up. :wtf :wtf

I quickly put everything away, go running down the hall to the nurse..."ahem Miss, there a crack in the bottom of this specimen container". She looks at it, then me, then snickers a little handing me another one. There I go stomping down the hallway squeezing the hell out of the new container, making sure there's not another crack...... :zip

now that is down right funny, but it is considered to be tortore to have to have to stop short of your goal. :expl :rofl

Am I missing the boat here and Craig's post really is about the baby gravy? Or am I correct in my assumption about a urine sample?? :wtf

"70_Fastback" said:
Am I missing the boat here and Craig's post really is about the baby gravy? Or am I correct in my assumption about a urine sample?? :wtf
You would probaly get a little of both either way. :nice

"70_Fastback" said:

Yes, a pee pee sample. Not the baby gravy. Container wasn't big enough for that :pep

Craig thank you very much for that picture. Now that will be stuck in my mind for the next few days.

"95GT" said:
Craig thank you very much for that picture. Now that will be stuck in my mind for the next few days.

He has a nasty habit of doing that

too frequently :yikes

Mrs. KBMWRS, who's in the medical field, called me last night to harrass me about my doctor visit saying that they pull such pranks on their patients all the time. Who ever told her about my little issue is on my list :voodoo

Damn Craig, Baby gravy? Dribble cup? gettin punk'd? Your just gettin downright hammered here. I guess some some things are better left unsaid, huh?

24622180356_large.jpg

Back