• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Offical 2016 WE Gift Exchange

Got my haul from the rabbit in the frozen tundra. Spacer, gasket, some wiring, a couple assorted pieces, the sound racer and a badass Chevy pickup ornament.
Thanks Pat

Attachments

• 14828020486721714616453.jpg
    14828020486721714616453.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 29
e80189dd109dc7b45039064ae08de930.jpg

I think Craig (Tarafied) cleaned out his garage for my WE. Some beer can koozies, lots of one off car parts, gaskets, etc. More importantly, a bottle of sorghum syrup and a bottle of hooch! Thanks Craig!!!

View attachment 28991

I think Craig (Tarafied) cleaned out his garage for my WE. Some beer can koozies, lots of one off car parts, gaskets, etc. More importantly, a bottle of sorghum syrup and a bottle of hooch! Thanks Craig!!!
the Vodka is from Poland. On my last visit they said that was the best Vodka. The sorghum is locally made. Merry Christmas!

I got quite the haul from janschutz. He filled up a large flat rate box with lots of goodies. Too many to list, I'll let the picture tell the story. Thanks, John.

we2016-jpg.28992

Attachments

• WE2016.JPG
    WE2016.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 80
So I drew Frank as my Santa and he delivered!

Got a slew of bottle cap magnets. They are super strong pulling together from much farther than expected and snapping together with finger pinching force, I might add! An aged model kit of a Fox. An always useful travel mug. A tape measure (i lose far many more than i want to admit). A group of super balls which have already been stolen by the kids over the holiday. A lighted magnifying thing-a-ma-jig. Some, what I am assuming, are local to Frank stores shopping bags. And a bag of dried apricots.

Thanks, Frank!
IMG_1673.JPG

So I drew Frank as my Santa and he delivered!

Got a slew of bottle cap magnets. They are super strong pulling together from much farther than expected and snapping together with finger pinching force, I might add! An aged model kit of a Fox. An always useful travel mug. A tape measure (i lose far many more than i want to admit). A group of super balls which have already been stolen by the kids over the holiday. A lighted magnifying thing-a-ma-jig. Some, what I am assuming, are local to Frank stores shopping bags. And a bag of dried apricots.

Thanks, Frank!
View attachment 28993

You're welcome, Terry. I should have warned you about the magnets. The bags, while a hot commodity here in California since the election, were actually just intended as padding. The apricots are a sample of something local. If you have cats, they might love the superballs. Mine do.

You're welcome, Terry. I should have warned you about the magnets. The bags, while a hot commodity here in California since the election, were actually just intended as padding. The apricots are a sample of something local. If you have cats, they might love the superballs. Mine do.
I had Frank one year (or I should say he had my name) and my cats do love the super balls. Just found one under the couch the other day in fact. And the magnets are in my garage, great for holding receipts and notes to my tool box!!!

Back