• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official 2009 Gift Exchange "what did you get?" post

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
To all 2009 Gift Exchange recipients, please share with us what you received and from whom. Remember, we don't believe anything without pics. Sorry I didn't start this sooner.

Craig

I've already decided to wait until Christmas to open it. But i know two things... Its heavy and from Opentracker. :craz

166_02_12_09_1_50_27.jpg

Thanks John!

Last edited by a moderator:
"gtscode" said:
I got a cool new avatar from Sluggo!!! (Not a WE but a nice gift indeed!)

I got a new title, not sure where it came from but a take it. I would put $$$ on it that it came from my post in the shout box that didn't go over too well.

Opentracker
Opentracker Racing Products
Global Moderator
Arm Chair Expert

I am an expert on arm chairs. How did anyone here know I'm a master carpenter too? I never said a word about it ! :admn

I got a cool Summit box today! From Craig #1 and I see I have a cool new title also. Russian for the second Craig?

"tarafied1" said:
I got a cool Summit box today! From Craig #1 and I see I have a cool new title also. Russian for the second Craig?

Have your family had all it shots? God, I hope so.

"Sluggo" said:
The second Craig actually. Yes Russian.
It's actually been there a couple weeks.

I was just gonna post the same thing. When I first saw it, I had to look it up..... :ecit

"silverblueBP" said:
I had to look it up..... :ecit
me too! Thanks Sluggo, I like it!
As for the shots, I will have them all shot before we open it! I mean get their shots...

This showed up at the door today. :scar

I showed her the address and said I think it might be from Jeremy. She said, the guy who sends you all the texts? I said, yeah, that's him! She said, take it to the garage quick! Don't let the kids see it!

24622180422_large.jpg

24622180420_large.jpg

This thing has marchin orders! I guess I'll follow the directions! :)

I gotta go out for a while. Will post up later!

Alright, got a minute to post the contents of the box. I followed the directions and opened up the little package on top. I carefully unwrap it and my wife says, what the hell is it? Dog Shat? I say holy crap! They were talking about sending "steamers" out and maybe I got a steamer! EEWWWWWWWW!!!!!! But, upon further inspection, it turns out it's BOILED PEANUTS!

24622180425_large.jpg

24622180424_large.jpg

YUCK!!!!!!!!

So, it looks like my wife and I were damn near right. Boiled Peanuts and steamers, what's the difference!

These may have to end up back in the mail! :craz

This is gonna be a fun Christmas! :)

Good one Big J! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Holy moly Ron, you hit the motherload brutha!!! You are one lucky bastid.

Ron called me last night and was sounding really sick with plans to go to the doctor today. Now that I see what he got as a gift, I'd also be heading to the emergency hospital as well........ :rp

He should of eaten a few of those "magic golden peanuts" and all would be well!!

Back