• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ohhh.... that Had'a hurt...

I bet that was the spark he needed to turn his life around

:rofl :rofl

Ya just have to laugh. Could see that coming for sure. I really thought the smoking pants was an interesting after effect too. Nobody touched him after that either.

I doubt he felt much of anything...

Plus the indians are accustomed to spontaneousely combusting... :expl

"AzPete" said:
Ya just have to laugh. Could see that coming for sure. I really thought the smoking pants was an interesting after effect too. Nobody touched him after that either.
If you run it full screen, you can see his hair on fire and I'm assuming , his brain matter(not that he had much) running down the side of the train.

"70 StangMan" said:
If you run it full screen, you can see his hair on fire and I'm assuming , his brain matter(not that he had much) running down the side of the train.

That's where he shat himself!

I expected him to slip/fall off the rail car; not get toasted. I also think he pooped himself, but seems like he sustained a fatal injury, right?

That's the kind of video that would've made my day, back when I was stupidvising a shop full of morons, errrr employees.

Wow...that is too bad.

I honestly wish I hadn't seen it.

Yes I admit I am an empathetic, soft-hearted...(looks up and sees this is not VGOFL)...wussy.

Back