• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

OK, I'll start...

blue65coupe

You ever had one of those days where you just wanted to totally obliterate something? :expl I'm not talking about your car, work, or whatever but you just need to destroy SOMETHING. It doesn't really matter what it is. The next person that walks by you, the next car that pulls out in front of you, the next box you see, a door, a wall, a computer, whatever. You don't really know why you're so freakin' aggravated you just know something needs to die a hideous death. One of those days where going outside and going through a box of ammo isn't even good enough? You're just waiting for the next stupid thing to come out of someone's mouth so you can :expl No, cutting down a tree won't make you feel better. Neither will shooting at paper targets, breaking a pencil, kicking your dog, or even entering SlugFest. You just have one of those freakin' days where something :voodoo has :mod to freakin' :guns give :skull

Had one Sunday, needless to say, something died that day. I felt better too :pep

Yes Duane..I did today. I had an overwhelming urge to slap the dentures out of someones grandma's mouth. Talking ignorant. Take a wild guess what it was about.

Just today. Upon arrival at home after a 7 hour road trip, wifey says she had to call a tow truck as her battery was dead. Also, the ABS lights won't turn off. Oh...and I need to get kitty medicine. "You need to do this right now!". I didn't even get my two feet inside the door...

After picking up my Mustang radiator from the repair shop, remove the battery in 110* temps in the house garage, had to go to Autozoo to get its replacement. Talk about sweating like a pig! I coulda killed anything that moved just then...

Back