• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Old girlfiend

70 StangMan

Donator
I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

?

I lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.?

?

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted.

?
"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge".

?
"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

?

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

??

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

??
Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"?
?

So I told her to fuck off

Wish someone would tell me to fuck off. I need a good lay.

I coulda sworn that's what the star beer maid said to you. BP: you simply have to be sure to have your teeth installed to better your hearing.

Wanna hear something funny, I emailed the joke to SWWTBAGF (She Who Wants To Be A GF) this morning and didnt put anything in the subject line. She did not seem at all happy with the first few lines of the email........

"lethal289" said:
so did you get her all straightened out then. :yikes

Well, she had just left here after spending the weekend and it was probably the first e-mail she got when she got off the plane....So when I replied I just added JOKE to the subject line, then played stupid(er)

Back