• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

OMG

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
And this might be our future VP?

palinbikini.jpg

Man, don't you wish that wasn't a photoshop? What was it Robert said? "I'd be all over that like a monkey in a poop fight" That's enough to make you Quackifornia boys switch parties!!!

of course, the flip side would be the potential pres
Barack-Obama-Bling-Bling--25322.jpg

Works for me. At least we won't have to worry about her pulling a Dick Cheney with her hunting partner.

Hey, nobody was hurt. It was just like when you play raquetball and peg the person in the back 'cause they're in your way. It was just a "move or else" kinda thing. No big deal............................................................EXCEPT IT WAS A LIVE FIREARM.

At least you know not to screw with her!!! Wouldn't that be a great soundbite. Her out at the range making a campaign commercial and she says, "You may want to say McCain is "more of Bush", but I promise I won't pull another Cheney"

or

Her and Cheney are gonna work together to unify the parties and they are heading up a hunting trip to kick it off.

(BTW, why did my pic turn into an "x"? Is someone playing "the card"?)

Back