• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Our Store is Up!!!

Looks good Jason, couple things I noticed. You should move your search/quick find to the top of the page. Yesterday the site had the AC kit, today it doesnt??????

Looks good to me jason, the only problem i see is no where does it mention a stangfix.com discount!!

:lol :craz :lol​

"Fast68back" said:
Looks good Jason, couple things I noticed. You should move your search/quick find to the top of the page. Yesterday the site had the AC kit, today it doesnt??????

Thank you. Your probably thinking www.restomusclecar.com thats are resto site.

I 100% agree the search box needs to be up top. Good catch! Ill do that this evening.

"lethal289" said:
Looks good to me jason, the only problem i see is no where does it mention a stangfix.com discount!!

:lol :craz :lol​

Yes!!!
Im glad you mentioned that. I was trying to figure out how to create a coupon for the site so stangfix members can use it. If anyone needs anything please just call me and state your name and user name 10% off anything. If you guys and gals see anything prced out of wack PLEASE TELL ME. I built that store using oscommerce and its not real easy for the average idiot :craz

Jason, how well do your brushed aluminum dash pieces match up to the brushed aluminum gauge cluster. I recently noticed that mine dont match worth a chit....

Mort, the owner/operator of Burton's uses the same sheet of aluminum to cut ALL of his aluminum trim pieces when making a "set". One of the problems with using Scott Drake reproduction pieces is that there is no "same source" for each if the individual pieces. The grain/texture/color of the Scott Drake pieces seems to change from one piece to the next. Using Burton's eliminates this problem. The dash trim pieces can even be perfectly matched to the '67 deluxe door panel inserts.

We used Burton's when building my son's car and Mort is a pleasure to work with.

Jason, I just poked around some more and have to say I really like the layout of your store. Very nicely done, particularly the black and grey.

Back