• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE Pertronix Ignitor III Billet Distributor and Coil

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Clearing out a lot of stuff filling my shelves starting with this ignition set-up. This has nothing but engine break-in time on it. When I swapped from a carb to the FiTech system I stepped back to an Ignitor II as it was recommended not to run a multi-spark ignition. This is essentially BRAND NEW. A chrome Flamethrower III coil is also included in the purchase. The cap is a male style but if you needed female they can be purchased from just about anywhere.

These are SWEET distributors. Cosmetically very sharp. They are the physical size of a stock unit so not some ugly, bulky looking thing. The Ignitor III aside from multi-spark and other features also allows you to set an electronically controlled RPM limit.

Anyway, figured I'd give Fix guys first chance at it before I pursue other outlets. Best retail pricing I could find on this is $255 on the dizzy and $46 on the coil. I'm not giving it away but will listen to fair offers. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Pictures would be nice.
Does this mean you're interested or just making me post up pics?! :mad:

Like I said and any regular here knows, this stuff has hardly any run time on it at all. You can read my build thread if you really want the full history. If anyone has seen this and is thinking about it...let me know quickly. I am preparing to sell off a whole lot of stuff here locally as early as this weekend. I need to clear off much of my parts shelves/space to make room for arriving orders of parts for the F1. Wanted to give you guys first crack at this was all.
FLTiii.jpg FLTiii close.jpg

Back