• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pic of front disc brake please!

Dne'

First off, I can't believe it was snowing here in Houston!
My stang: '67 coupe
Ok, I received my aftermarket brake lines(complete) from LMM(laurelmountain), and 1 pc. fuel line from Mmania. I temporarily hung the fuel line, and main brake line which runs down the tunnel too.
I'm going with disc brakes from a '71 Mustang. Bought new stuff(calipers, booster, mc, flexible lines, etc) from Chocko(very nice guy!).

I need a picture (if possible) of a front disc brake set up to see where the brake lines bolt up. My stang originally had drum brakes and the bolt holes don't look like they will work.

PS: I bought the disc brake setup for the rear removed from a mid '90's Crown Victoria~ has anyone used this setup or is going to?
:dance dne'

i have a 67 w/front discs from a 70.
are you talking about the bolt-up in the tunnel, or in the front brake area?

Hi! I didn't make it very clear did I! Yes, the front wheel area. thanks!

"joesgt281" said:
i have a 67 w/front discs from a 70.
are you talking about the bolt-up in the tunnel, or in the front brake area?

ok so the bolt holes you are talking about would be where the flex line attaches to the front frame rail right?
i'll see if i can find a pic, but if I recall I had a couple of holes in the frame rail that I could use. And because the flex line had....flex, lol....i was able to move it around until I got it to work.

OK this is only on the pass side, but the drivers is very similar

78_10_12_08_8_36_22_2.jpg

78_10_12_08_8_36_21_1.jpg

78_10_12_08_8_36_19_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY what I needed to see! :notworthy: Guess I'll just have to drill some new holes! BTW, I Love your setup!

What is the long braided line running along the frame? battery in the trunk cable?
thanks again!
dne'

Great.
I've got as much of the Total Control setup that I can afford at this time :doh
The braided line is a fuel line. It made more sense for my setup to run it down the passenger side.
The black plastic shielded line is the line from the battery.

Back