• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pictures posted of the '66

AzPete

Just created a gallery under my handle on here. Yes, we towed the '66 with my daughters '05 Mountaineer V6, 2wd. Did great up to 68 mph. After that, I would have needed to re-position the car back a bit. All in all, it was a good 390 mile trip home.

The PO did a unique fan shroud. It is open at the bottom.

The elec. fan is part of the problem with the body fit. He did not trim to fit, just pushed body up around things.

Need to clean up the looks of the engine also.

The car looks better and better with each new picture Pete. You did a good job finding/holding out for this car.

I forget.... no heater? I noticed the absence of heater hoses. I suppose it's not much of a concern down in FL.

If the DS hood/fender gap screwed up? FG hood?

Yep, no heater/A/C. Will fix that as the cool weather progresses.

Yep, left fender/door/hood need repositioned. The entire side is a bit to far forward, causing te hood to catch the point on the headlight bezel thing.

FG is right on the hood. Once I get the fender closer, I will install and see how it is.

It sure is fun to drive. never knew so many idiots thought they were fast..... :naughty

Something about this picture

35_27_10_08_9_22_16_1.jpg

Screams for a hood scoop like this

900-1308_L.jpg

I'm not sure if its the stance or what, just looks like it would look cool on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back