• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Plumbing b.s.

Flysure1

It started as a couple hour plumbing job just like they always do, I never really liked the kitchen sink we have had for 15 years, I decided to change it, the wife liked the black granite looking one, also the faucets with the pull out end, okay along with a couple other things the register rings up $508, okay now, we are getting into serious money, I never noticed that the drain holes in the new sink weren't in the same place, okay now we are into serious job, it was one of the classic "if it aint broke don't fix it" lessons, after another trip to menards for more stuff we are close to the 600 mark, finally got it done this morning just in time for the 20 people who are coming later for supper/easter egg hunt. :crazy

Ahhhh, isn't that how it always is? I think what pisses me off more about these stupid "little" jobs is not the money, it's the 4 trips you have to make to make it work. Congrats on getting it done.

Back