• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ponies In The Smokies 2017

Mach1Mark

Ramrod extraordinaire
Donator
This event is going to be happening in my neck of the woods. A Mustang buddy (Kevin Brown) of mine is the brainchild of this event and he has a passion for Fox bodies. The organizers are members of SouthEastern Fox Bodies MC and they are a great bunch of Mustangers. Very active. This will be a great event and its the inaugural. Floyd Garretts Muscle car museum is definitely worth the time to check out. Better sign up quick !! Its happening in a month.

https://poniesinthesmokies.com/

Last edited:
I paid my entry fee. Not sure my car will be running by then. I have to travel a lot including Australia in the next few weeks. But I am going to try to be there

Just got back from Fridays all Mustang show. Saturday is all Fords. It was a good show with maybe 300 cars between the convention center and the parking lot. I was there specifically to see the classics and counted 22 cars, 3 of which were 69 Machs. Two were red and one was blue. The two red ones had 428s while the blue had a 351W. One of the red cars was Candy Apple Red, paint code T, Ford code M 2008. I read somewhere that this color is metallic, but this particular car did not appear metallic at all. Can anyone verify if this a metallic color or not?
upload_2017-3-31_18-32-13.png

Back