• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Preseason has begun, make your SB predictions here.

Lets hear it guys (and gals, if we have any), who do you think is gonna rein supreme come January?

*** remember, these boards are moderated, so trash talk nicely....

Thats what the GF said last night while the cowgirls were getting their azz spanked, "At least they have cute cheerleaders"....

"Fast68back" said:
Thats what the GF said last night while the cowgirls were getting their azz spanked, "At least they have cute cheerleaders"....

Spanked! Whatever. Romo played 3 downs. Spanked. Pfft. What super Bowl bound team are you pullin for Mr. Know-it-all?

"blue65coupe" said:
Cowboys?! C'mon BP, you got better sense than that. That team has more crack whores than a MB Hooters!

Duane, where's the love bro? I'll admit we probably need to change the uni's to black and white stripes, but Crack Ho's!

No love for da boyz. Sorry. The "cowboys" would be a good name for a NBA team. BTW, wife say your sig pic and loved it. (I didn't tell her a cowboys fan owned it)

If you lived here BP, you'ld be sick of the cowgirls too. I actually liked them, right until the fired Jimmy Johnson.......That worthless SOB jerry jones.
I've been a Seattle Seahawks fan since they came in the league. Been a nice couple years lately where at least they have been competitive, and have spoiled the cowboys playoff hopes twice in two years......Go 'Hawks!

"blue65coupe" said:
No love for da boyz. Sorry. The "cowboys" would be a good name for a NBA team. BTW, wife say your sig pic and loved it. (I didn't tell her a cowboys fan owned it)

Tell her thank you for the compliment!

Wasssup Pacman!

You "boys" have got it all wrong. The Skins are coming to town and we're bringing an a$$ whooping with us. Zorn's gonna have the offense on time.

Yeah baby! There's the love. Oh, MBB is gonna be a showdown now. Skins and Boyz duel at the minigolf. Dang Havok, you might be alright. BTW, are you definitely in on the MBB?

Those are the only two games a year I actually hope the cowboys win, when they play the skins. The only owner that is a bigger A-hole than Jerry Jones is little Danny Snyder........

Alright, I'll give you that one. I hate Snyder as much as the next guy. ~nuke This was the best Christmas present I think I ever got though.

100_0681.jpg

Wife bought me tickets for Christmas '05 and the Skins swept the Boys that year. Of course that's about all they did.

Yeah Duane, I'm definately coming. Me, the wife, my son, and probably my parents (to watch the son while we party later into the night.)

Skins vs Boys. I think I like the sound of that.

"blue65coupe" said:
Yeah baby! There's the love. Oh, MBB is gonna be a showdown now. Skins and Boyz duel at the minigolf. Dang Havok, you might be alright. BTW, are you definitely in on the MBB?

Betta getcha popcorn ready. You two gonna getcha feelins hurt this year!
I can't BELIEVE the two of you like the foreskins!

You might want to re-think that statement. I hear they show Brokeback Mountain on the big screen at halftime down in Dallas. COWBOY UP!!

Back