• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project POS '67 Coupe

mmmmmm Doughnuts!

POS in KY
72_25_11_09_8_46_08_0.jpg

72_25_11_09_8_46_08_1.jpg

72_25_11_09_8_46_09_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No unfortunately the blue 67 isn't mine, it's a friend's. Actually our boys go to school together and we got to talking one day. I found out he had a 67 since he was 13. It's been at his mom's farm for 12 years or so in a fence row. We pulled it out a few weeks ago. Don't know what he plans to do with it but at least it's not in the Field. It's a factory 4 barrel 289 4 speed car.
72_25_11_09_8_46_09_3.jpg

72_25_11_09_8_46_09_4.jpg

"tarafied1" said:
It was great to meet Rick, thanks for closing my tail gate!!! that would have been bad. I started to drive off with the tail gate open.

I swear I thought you closed it, but I saw it was open in the back up camera (not sure why my car has one, but its kinda cool) I was looking around when the guy with the taco trailer was backing up and saw it was open.

I'm sure glad you saw it. I thought I closed too. Maybe the taco guy distracted me. I couldn't figure out what he was doing at first. Anyway Thanks! Did you make to FL okay?

"tarafied1" said:
I'm sure glad you saw it. I thought I closed too. Maybe the taco guy distracted me. I couldn't figure out what he was doing at first. Anyway Thanks! Did you make to FL okay?

Yup, sittin on the sofa with my dad, hes snoring away..... I thought the taco guy was trying to pull in next to me...

Glad you made it safe.

Yeah he was driving right up in there no matter what we were doing. I think that's why I started to move my truck.

"daveSanborn" said:
Mmmmm..... Donuts......

Wait, WTF? I've never gotten any donuts from Duane.... this is BS!

...and I didn't get offered a beer when I stopped by your place. What comes around goes around.

I bolted a few parts I had laying around on the POS and buffed out the paint... what do ya think?
Picture002.jpg

"tarafied1" said:
I bolted a few parts I had laying around on the POS and buffed out the paint... what do ya think?
Picture002.jpg

When are you coming to Dallas again, I need a hand....
3k73m23p15T95Q65Rc9b7f6ce8dddc40e1b4a.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
When are you coming to Dallas again, I need a hand....
3k73m23p15T95Q65Rc9b7f6ce8dddc40e1b4a.jpg
I was supposed to go this week but an issue arose in Indiana so I went there instead. Gotta go to St Paul next week so maybe week after next(?). Is that really yours?

"lethal289" said:
You going to get another project rick?

I'm lookin...... The dude never called me back on the $350 Fairlane, would kinda like an older truck with modern running gear, but I need more space....

Back