• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Proof, that I'm a SOB everywhere, not just here....

That watch is gayer than the volleyball scene in Top Gun.

I should get one and wear it to the MCA show in AL this Spring.... making sure that every car I look at the owner sees it.... point at stuff on his car with my watch hand so that he's sure to see it..... that would be histerical!

"Hey honey, see that guy over there? Yeah, him, the one with the ACCESS DENIED across his t-shirt... he's got the stupidest looking watch on I've ever seen in my life."

That watch...bad, very bad.

Dude, if I could get in touch with him, I'd get one and present it to you at the MBB mini-golf tourney.

"daveSanborn" said:
I should get one and wear it to the MCA show in AL this Spring.... making sure that every car I look at the owner sees it.... point at stuff on his car with my watch hand so that he's sure to see it..... that would be histerical!

"Hey honey, see that guy over there? Yeah, him, the one with the ACCESS DENIED across his t-shirt... he's got the stupidest looking watch on I've ever seen in my life."

That would be funny. :rof Do you think you could keep a straight face? I know I couldn't.

1000926.jpg

Did your hairdresser drop the scissors in the middle of cutting your bangs?

It would not be complete without a screenprinted satin Ecar jacket, fannypack, ballcap, and the baggy bodybuilder pants. Then you would be cool.

"Sluggo" said:
1000926.jpg

Did your hairdresser drop the scissors in the middle of cutting your bangs?

If you must know, Floyd (my local barber) wouldn't cut me.... so happened I was working underneath the kids Mustang and smacked the side of my snoz on his low hanging CalTrac mount. I apologize for not combing my hair before taking the self-photo. The photo was intended for him... to express my frustration with installing his side exhaust pipes, which fortunatley for him only took me 3 weekends to install.

If Mickey ain't pointin' at the numbers I don't know what time it is, so this PieceOfWatch is worthless to me. :dance

Back