• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

quality not quantity

eZ65

Just wanted to thank you guys for some quality posts. Ive been over at classic mustangs for a while. hasnt been the same there since old whats his name left.

Dave and Starfury should get paid for thier knowledge and willingness to help...

Dan

Dave and Starfury should get paid for thier knowledge and willingness to help...

Give my share to StarFury....

The reason I chime in with advice moreso than others is because all of these other members have actual lives. My position at the office all day long is of a consulting nature.... if no-one needs consulting, I just sit there all day long slumming around on this forum. As for the other members here, if I'd shut up and give them a few minutes, they'd probably have the same advice as me, or better yet correct me more often. Without question, there are some very well respected Mustang enthusiasts here with a LOT of core knowledge.

I feel kinda bad for leaving the MustangForum, but I told everyone I was leaving and they have this website when they get tired of hearing "I dunno, but I'm curious what the answer is also".

Actually Dave I think its more you've tried it, F'ed it up and then figured out how to do it right, now you just save us the embarrasement, busted knuckles and a lot of cussin. Thanks Dave! :notworthy:

Awww, I'm appreciated....*sniff*

I just enjoy spreading the knowledge. I hate to see people make expensive or dangerous mistakes when it can be avoided. And the more people that know, the more people they'll share that knowledge with.

There are plenty of people whose knowledge/experience far outreaches my own, but like Dave, I think I just don't have enough of a life, lol.

Back