• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

R Mustangs in San Francisco???

Happy to hear you got your part, not happy about your foot. PT is only 45 or so days away, are you going to be healed by than?

Sure is a LOT of bad Mojo going round. I say we burn Midlife and his damned curse at the stake.

"tarafied1" said:
Thanks but it actually arrived late yesterday. I am so glad. I know he jerked me around but it does "look" like he used new parts. I broke my foot Monday so I haven't had a chance to really inspect it yet.

To be sure , I would thoroughly inspect this unit even by a third party !!
Just to be sure he has done it properly ( new parts ) and the unit can manage the power .

I just got back from the Orthopedic doctor. He says I can take the cast off in 3 weeks, if all is well I can just wear a boot type thing. If not he will put a screw in. Should be okay for the Power Tour.
I will take the diff over to a guy I know that builds dirt track race cars. He's pretty good with 9" diff's, that's all he uses. I will pay him to go over it and make sure it's okay.

Back