• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Randalls R&P

red70fastback

Anybody running a Randall's R&P with an FE? Unfortunately I've got a 1st gen Unisteer and the geometry for an FE sux. I've been trying for months to get info from them on the installation and I don't get squat.

Xmas bonus will be good this year so the unisteer is going bye bye. I'm going to yank that POS out even if they do come up with the info requested. I'd like to go R&P but whatever I do I need to replace steering column and shaft since they've already been modified.

Yes, I have a Randall's system with a 390. There was an installation article done on it in Mustang Monthly last year, also. The only fitment problem I had was the Cobra T-pan and that was resolved by putting 3/8-inch spacers on the engine mounts.

you planing to sell the old rack and pinion im looking to get one but dont have enough for a brand new one.

Thanks Laurie, I'll dig back thru my old issues.

Pnandy, I'll get a msg to you when I pull it off and give you first crack at it if you're still interested

ya i'll probably be interested is it the power kit or manual kit do you have any specs or where i can look up hte 1st gen specs thanks
-patrick

Back