• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rant on anal retentive posters (other sites)

blue65coupe

For the record:
When someone here gets their freakin' panties in a wad over something stupid, you're getting smacked. Rule #2 on this site: If you ask for an opinion, take said opinion. If you're gonna get defensive because someone doesn't agree with your choice of brakes, headers, engine, whatever, don't ask. I don't think we'll run into that here until more people show their face but I want to go ahead and put it out there. Make it a sticky and title me "master b*tch slapper". Rant off. It's so nice to be in the company of cool people. Yes Pat, that includes you. Don't worry.

Easy killer. Take a couple of deep breaths, and just tell them they're number one in your book. ~bird

"blue65coupe" said:
For the record:
When someone here gets their freakin' panties in a wad over something stupid, you're getting smacked. Rule #2 on this site: If you ask for an opinion, take said opinion. If you're gonna get defensive because someone doesn't agree with your choice of brakes, headers, engine, whatever, don't ask. I don't think we'll run into that here until more people show their face but I want to go ahead and put it out there. Make it a sticky and title me "master b*tch slapper". Rant off. It's so nice to be in the company of cool people. Yes Pat, that includes you. Don't worry.

WOW! I'll be sure to put you on my Do not loan AR15 to list ;D

Master b*tch slapper.....Kinda has a ring to it.

Masta B*tch Slappa

Sounds like a good rappa title.

Masta, I need your opinion on the color I picked for Shag. Now unless you give me a thumbsup with the color I picked, you can stick the thumbs up where the sun don't shine. But yes you opinion would be greatly appreciated, but you'd better say Yeah for Highland Green Ive chosen you SOB. But I do appreciate your thoughts, but if you give me $hit I'll make you buy drinks for everyone at the MBB. Butt please give me your thoughts master of wisdom... ;D

I can paint your car "highland green" for you. All I need is a case of MGD, 1/5 of kickin' chickin', and a bucket of Hooters wings. I'll have that car "painted" in no time. Give me any sh*t, you'll get a fresh coat of stfu also. Comprende Seniorita?

"cmayna" said:
Oui Oui my little chickadee. Do you supply your own paint brushes?
Nope. Full blown sprayer.

Pat, typical "how much hp" bs. Not to mention I spent the weekend in the ER with the little girl waiting behind a bunch of sprained ankles. That didn't fare to well. I ran out of tolerance for "no common sense" many hours ago so it didn't take much. Oh well. BTW, she's doing fine and I can express my thoughts on Craig. It's all good. Now, who's up for some mini-golf?

Im glad to hear everything is ok with your daughter. I absolutely hate going to the hospital so I feel your pain. My middle boy spent half of his first 2 years there it seemed like. Anyways quit being so bitchy and I dont know what kind of gay love thing you and Craigory have going on but can you keep it between yourselves [so to speak] ~cry

Um....okay.....Pat-ty Cake Simmons.

Dangit. I'm going to have to stop "quick replying" so I can use those cool smileys.

Re: Rant on anal retentive posters (other sites) - caution

Good, for I like a friendly game of pool, just like any other guy

NiceRack.jpg

Dude, I have heard of like 3 people here getting herpes on their mouth from playing beer pong. f that.

Thats just the excuse underage mustang owners give when they get caught sucking dick. :'(

Back