• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Re-restoration in progress for some vintage racing

Before and after pics!

19c448b80baf0154158d6c4c9987cd9e.jpg

04ac23b7998b6cf9e79619342925eecb.jpg

Finally.....the weather is cooperating and it will be a great day for some speed this Friday! Anyone around Omaha, Fast Friday at RPM is where I'll be. Let's hope the motor comes back in one piece. It will be a good test for the car and the driver. This is what got me through the last 2 years!

Maybe some video will make it back.

Good Luck. Fingers crossed your nemesis vehicle is a no show. As much as I would love for it to happen again you've earned at least a day without humiliation.

Procrastinating about writing an inspection report so i went through this entire thread, again! LOL, Mark you take a ton of sh$t, but I am still laughing. Made my morning. The fastback is bad ass so hopefully you will be laughing at others as you lap them!

Procrastinating about writing an inspection report so i went through this entire thread, again! LOL, Mark you take a ton of sh$t, but I am still laughing. Made my morning. The fastback is bad ass so hopefully you will be laughing at others as you lap them!

I have Uuge shoulders. Couple that with a, don't give a shit attitude and super thick skin with abnormally large ears...

Weather forecast for Friday: Cloudy in the morning, anxiety at 10 AM, disappointment near noon, PTCruisers passing by disabled vehicle at 1-3, cursing late afternoon, followed by darkness after dusk. Fatigue and coma at 8:30 until midnight.

Weather forecast for Friday: Cloudy in the morning, anxiety at 10 AM, disappointment near noon, PTCruisers passing by disabled vehicle at 1-3, cursing late afternoon, followed by darkness after dusk. Fatigue and coma at 8:30 until midnight.
LMAO

I think our little buddy will have a great day and maybe...maybe not even get lapped by a four banger. At least that's what I'm hoping for him. Even {.} should be allowed one good day a year. And that's my limit for niceness.

Well dammit all. My only available cohort to go with me to the track had to bail. I cannot justify hauling 3 hrs both ways to a new track, a newish car and a very different me without a helper/guardian.

There's always another day.

I'm sure that's got to be someone that can help push the car back into the trailer.

If I lived closer I'd go with ya.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Back