• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reason for being at JohnPros house

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
John was nice enough to offer his garage for storage of my daughter's Honda S2000 while we went on a motorcycle ride in northern California.

We had four bikes....Mine BMW K1200GT with myself and my wife, my son-in-law on his Honda CBR 600, his friend on his Yamaha 600 and my friend on his Kawasaki Concours 1400 with my daughter.
We travels 1,386 miles in three days.
East from home to Sacramento area, lunch in Truckee, crossed over through Lassen NP, north to Burney, east to Redding, east to Weaverville, north to Yreka, SW to Ureka and the coast and then back to SAC and then home.
Lost of twisties and great roads.
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like fun for sure. Reminds me of some of our rides over 33 years of riding two wheels. :cool

Very cool! With all the miles you traveled, did you have time to look at the scenery?

Well not really but it wasn't that type of ride. I've been on almost every road up there and have seen the NorCal scenery. Our weekend rides are about the ride not really looking around. But it was a great weather and road weekend.

Back