1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

REDNECK LENT

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by FordDude, Mar 27, 2017.

1. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

Each Friday night after work, Bubba would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a venison steak.
    But, all of Bubba's neighbors were Catholic. And since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest.

The Priest came to visit Bubba, and suggested that he become a Catholic.
    After several classes and much study, Bubba attended Mass. The priest sprinkled holy water over him.... saying, "You were born a Baptist; raised a Baptist; but now you are a Catholic."

Bubba's neighbors were greatly relieved.... until Friday night arrived. Again, the wonderful aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood.

The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into Bubba's yard - prepared to scold him - he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Bubba, clutching a small bottle of holy water... which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: "You wuz born a deer; you wuz raised a deer; but now you is a catfish"

fd

Grabber70Mach likes this.
  2. Grabber70Mach

Grabber70Mach Well-Known Member

3. tarafied1

tarafied1 Well-Known Member

perfect

4. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

you're making me hungry

5. rbohm

rbohm Active Member

i gave up lent for lent:D

6. bacchus203

bacchus203 New Member

my new years resolution was to give up lent, and for lent, I am giving up my new years resolution. I'm fucked

Midlife and msell66 like this.
  7. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

And now you're 'Fixed!

msell66 likes this.
  8. bacchus203

bacchus203 New Member

yep, snip snip and I did not even have to wear the cone

Midlife likes this.
  9. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

There is some sense to committing to a dedication.

For example, I am dedicated to the Boy Scouts of America and also Disabled American Veterans.

Some of the things we choose to support are priceless.

My son had an Eagle Scout Court of Honor on the fantail of the USS Missouri in Pearl Harbor. I will Never forget that moment and always support the Boy Scouts.

bacchus203 likes this.