• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Remember These Old Jokes

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
A little boy was sitting on the footpath with a bottle of Turpentine.
He was shaking it up and watching all the bubbles.
A Priest came along and asked the little boy what he had.
The little boy said, 'This is the most powerful liquid in the world; it's called Turpentine.'
The Priest said, 'No, the most powerful liquid in the world is Holy Water.
If you rub it on a pregnant woman's belly, she'll pass a healthy baby.
The little boy replied, 'If you rub turpentine on a cat's arse, he'll pass a Harley Davidson !'

===========

Bill Clinton was driving past the White House when he accidentally ran over the Obama’s new puppy, Sunny, crushing it flat as a fritter.
He climbed out of his Rolls and sat down on the grass totally distraught.
He knew Michele would go friggin' ballistic.
Then he noticed a lamp half-buried in the ground. He dug it up, brushed it off and immediately a Genie popped out.
"You have freed me from thousands of years of imprisonment," said the Genie "As a reward I shall grant you one wish."
"Well," said Bill, "I have all the material things I need, but let me show you this dog."
They walk over to the splattered remains of Sunny.
"Do you think you could bring this dog back to life for me?" Bill asked.
The Genie looked at the remains and shook his head.
"This critter is too far gone for even me to bring it back to life.
Maybe there's something else you'd like?"
Bill thought for a minute, reached into his pocket and pulled out two photos.
"I had an affair with this beautiful young girl called Monica," said Bill, showing the genie the first photo.
"But I’m actually married to this woman called Hillary" and he showed the genie the second photo.
"You see Hillary isn't beautiful at all, so do you think you can make her look like Monica?"
The Genie studied the two photographs and after a few minutes said, "Let's have another look at the dog!"

===========

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.
'I should be in charge,' said the brain, 'Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen.'
'I should be in charge,' said the blood , 'because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away.'
'I should be in charge,' said the stomach , 'because I process food and give all of you energy.'
'I should be in charge,' said the legs, 'because I carry the body wherever it needs to go.'
'I should be in charge,' said the eyes, 'Because I allow the body to see where it goes.'
'I should be in charge,' said the rectum, 'Because I'm responsible for waste removal.'
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.
Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic.
They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.
The Moral of the story?
The ass hole is usually the one in charge!

===========

When I was born, I was BLACK
When I grew up, I was BLACK
When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK
When I got cold, I was BLACK
When I was scared, I was BLACK
When I was sick, I was BLACK
And when I die, I'll still be BLACK
NOW, you 'white' folks . .. .
When you're born, you're PINK
When you grow up, you're WHITE
When you go in the sun, you get RED
When you're cold, you turn BLUE
When you're scared, you're YELLOW
When you get sick, you're GREEN
When you bruise, you turn PURPLE
And when you die, you look GREY
So why y'all be callin' us
COLORED Folks?

===========

GOD WENT TO THE ARABS and said, "I have Commandments for you that will make your lives better."
The Arabs asked, "What are Commandments?" And the Lord said, "They are rules for living." "Can you give us an example?" "Thou shall not kill." "Not kill? We"re not interested."
So He went to the BLACKS and said, "I have Commandments." The Blacks wanted an example, and the Lord said, "Honor thy Father and Mother." "Father? We don"t know who our fathers are. We"re not interested."
Then He went to the MEXICANS and said, "I have Commandments." The Mexicans also wanted an example; and the Lord said, "Thou shall not steal." "Not steal? We"re not interested".
Then He went to the FRENCH and said,"I have Commandments." The French too wanted an example and the Lord said, "Thou shall not commit adultery." "_Sacre bleu_!!! Not commit adultery? We"re not interested."
Finally, He went to the JEWS and said, "I have Commandments." "Commandments?" They said, "How much are they?" "They"re free." "We"ll take 10."

fd

My cousin is a toolpusher on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. One morning he was checking on his crew and found that two men were missing. He searched all over until he eventually found them behind some barrels, naked, having sex. He screamed,
'"What the Hell! You can't do that here!"
One of the men said "He was passed out, I was trying to wake him up."
The boss said, "Why didn't you just try mouth to mouth?"
The deckhand replied. "Well, that's how this shit got started!

A new twist on a old joke:

So Hillary Clinton, Rick Perry, and Billy Graham Were on a Plane.

The airplane was about to crash, and there were 4 passengers left, but only 3 parachutes.

The first passenger, Rick Perry said “I’m the governor of the great state of Texas, and I have a great responsibility, being the leader of millions of people, helping lead our state to prosperity, etc.” So he takes the first parachute, and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said “I am the future first female President of the United States, and I am the smartest woman in the world.” So she takes the second parachute and exits the plane.

The third passenger, Billy Graham, says to the fourth passenger, a 10-year old boy scout “I am old and frail and I don’t have many years left, so as a Christian gesture and good deed, I will sacrifice my life and let you take the last parachute.”

The boy scout said “It’s okay! There’s a parachute left for you. The ‘world’s smartest woman’ took my backpack.”

An old guy goes to his doctor for his physical and gets sent to the Urologist as a precaution.

When he gets there, he discovers the Urologist is a very pretty female doctor. The female doctor says, "I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to.

I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say,'99'".

The old guy obeys and says,'99'.

The doctor says, "Great,now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say, '99'".

Again, the old guy says, '99'.

The doctor said, "Very good. Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly. I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I'm going to hold on to your penis to keep it out of the way.

Now take a deep breath and say,'99'."

The old guy begins,

"One...

two...

three..."

You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing!

"As good as this bar is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs
back home. In Glasgow , there's a wee place called McTavish's.... The
landlord goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks,
he'll buy the fifth drink."

"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, "At my local in London , the Red
Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first
two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said Paddy Sheehan, the Irishman. "Back home in
me favorite pub in Galway , the moment you set foot in the place,
they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like,
actually. Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you
upstairs and see dat you get laid, all on the house!"