• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE Removed

looks like I could jump in with the first bid. I have fresh $2.00 bill just burning a hole in my pocket!

Hey now, it hasn’t eaten itself since 2012
Hasn't it only been on the track once since 2012?

In all seriousness, have you looked into advertising it on Bring a Trailer. They seem to get top dollar for the one off type of cars. I would think this one would draw quite a bit of attention. I have no idea of their pricing, but I watch the site daily.

Hasn't it only been on the track once since 2012?

In all seriousness, have you looked into advertising it on Bring a Trailer. They seem to get top dollar for the one off type of cars. I would think this one would draw quite a bit of attention. I have no idea of their pricing, but I watch the site daily.
I originally tried to put it on bat. They wanted me to put a ridiculously low reserve on it. They would not accept what I wanted for the reserve and denied the car. Sure appears to me as market manipulation. Hemmings had no problem with my reserve

I originally tried to put it on bat. They wanted me to put a ridiculously low reserve on it. They would not accept what I wanted for the reserve and denied the car. Sure appears to me as market manipulation. Hemmings had no problem with my reserve

Wow, that’s not cool. I didn’t know that is how they were doing it. Seems kind of slimy.

Might not be the right tine to sell this, with interest rates and all. Don't let it go too cheap. Can always try again later.

No doubt the internet remembers it can't beat a PT Cruiser. Surely that affects demand and value.

Back