• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reset clocks

Mach1 Driver

Dang, I reset the clocks and half an hour later the power went out!!!! Seems like every room has a couple of clocks so I never know what time it is. And stay off my lawn!!

I will be glad to get rid of Daylight Savings Time. They are trying to pass that bill now in Texas.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/has-time-run-out-on-daylight-saving/ar-AAobZke?li=BBnb7Kz

Put it at DST and leave it there. Worried that your kiddies are walking to school in the dark? Simple enough start school and hour later and let then walk home in the dark. :rolleyes: I am old school and wear a wrist watch. I never bother to change the time on my wrist watch. I started on Friday setting the clocks ahead. Some more on Saturday, and the last 2 this morning. Arizona and Hawaii, (and some parts of Indiana?) got it right.

fd

We have DST since 1977 and just can't see the advantage of it.
I have no need that its still bright at 10 pm or 22:00 h in the evening during summertime.:mad::mad:

I would much rather stick with DST, and have the light later in the evenings. It allows me to get out and do things after work that can't be done in the dark.

Well , to be honest , I have more problems with the change.
2 times a year my biological clock gets confused.

Well , to be honest , I have more problems with the change.
2 times a year my biological clock gets confused.
Oh....I detest the change. As said above by FordDude set it at DST and leave it alone. I would vote in a second for that type of legislation!!

Dang, I reset the clocks and half an hour later the power went out!!!! Seems like every room has a couple of clocks so I never know what time it is. And stay off my lawn!!

i refuse to change my clocks. and since i live in arizona i dont have to. besides, my phone changes the time as needed when needed.

Other than it being brighter in the am when I get off work, which us creatures of the night hate, the time change doesn't affect me.

Back