• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Retro/new/combo

AzPete

Interesting...but it is a 4.6....
boss3.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-2010-Mustang-GT-Retrobuilt-1969-Mustang-GT-Must-See-/130473304875?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e60d0a32b#vi-content

Last edited by a moderator:
not my cup of tea.

I love the old ones , I love the new ones , but I don't like a mixed one .

I really like those cars, the best of both worlds. I especially like the Grabber Blue with the Boss stripes.

"B67FSTB" said:
not my cup of tea.

I love the old ones , I love the new ones , but I don't like a mixed one .
+1. I don't car much for it. You could get a pretty nice original for much that money.

Any more pics? Or link to the site/story? I want to see more of the rear, that is the duck tail.

fd

The Shelby version looks better IMO, maybe because the nose is a little longer?
18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool idea and craftsmanship, but the proportions just aren't right. It kinda reminds me of one of those Fiero based kits.

Not bad.... Part of my issue is I really don't care for that nose/grill style that much. Not cheap for sure.

The 69 blue boss is alot more proportional than the 68GT500 style. That looks way too long in front.

"monkeystash" said:
Cool idea and craftsmanship, but the proportions just aren't right. It kinda reminds me of one of those Fiero based kits.

Hey...... :guns :guns :roll

Back