• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

RobbMC Oversize Fuel Tank Sending Unit

M66Stang

Was going to use an external mounted fuel pump on my new engine build so I got this to feed it. Plans changed and am going to try an in-tank set-up. They list for $169 new. Make an offer. Thanks.

Mark

Applications:
1964-1968 Ford Mustang
1960-1965 Falcon (except station wagon, Ranchero and Delivery)
1960-1963 Mercury Comet
1967-1968 Cougar

Specifications:
Drop-in replacement for factory 5/16" or 3/8" sending units
Budget alternative to a fuel cell or weld-on sump
Perfect for all cars with an electric fuel pump and return/bypass style regulator
1/2" pickup tube reduces flow restriction to suction side of fuel pump
1/2" return tube allows use of a return/bypass regulator without modifying the fuel tank
Billet aluminum base and aluminum tubes are anodized for use with gasoline or alcohol
Stainless fuel level sending unit works with OEM fuel level gauges (78-10 ohm)

I'm interested in it. Are those -an fittings for the fuel line and return? Any ideas on what you want for it shipped?

Yes, the fittings are AN. Forgot to mention that. -8AN on supply and -10AN on return. I'd consider $125 for it.

If Rob doesn't take it I think I am interested. I just want to clarify 8 an supply line and 10? an return line? Odd combination where return is larger than supply. Do you take paypal or prefer checks.

I had the return set up larger than the supply for use in a carb application so there would be less restriction on the return side. You can reduce it back the other way for EFI.

Paypal is fine.

Mark,
Just sent you a PM. I'll take it. That will work a whole lot better than that repoop piece of #@$# that I currently have in there.

Back