• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roseville Tuesday - July 6th

johnpro

A few of us Sacramento area guys will be taking our cars to the Roseville Downtown Tuesday on July 6th. So far we have me, SacBill, Sac69, and quite possibly del65. There's a couple others that I'll be contacting, too, that aren't on StangFix that much

They block off main street through most of downtown Roseville. Half the street, then has classic cars parked up an down it and is nice little show and shine. Usually about 50 cars, with a couple of awards given by the local merchants.

There is also a beer garden, all kinds of food vendors with excellent food, crafts and merchant booths, and a Farmer's market.

We always do this event a couple times a year and have a great time. There is no charge to enter your car (and you get a great parking space). Cars can be any car, project or show car, as long as it is '73 and older (no rice or late model cars).

Of course they have to do it on a Tuesday night. I think that it's a little far for me to road trip... :cry

Damn that sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I'll be taking a trip back home to Texas that week.

Send us some pics of JohnPro at the event
[move][glow=red,2,300]:lol :10 :lol[/glow][/move]

Sounds like fun, wish I could make it but I will think of you as I drive by Sacramento hauling the new 5th wheel on the way up to Eagle lake on the 6th :vic

Back