• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sad news! War takes Fixer!

Well.......that did it again......good coverage Dave......

I expected to hear you got his Mustang running too.....

"RapidRabbit" said:
Thanks for the update Dave. I probably shouldn't have read it at work. Very sad.
Same here...need to pull it together before the boss comes by. Thank's for the update Dave.

Thanks for the update Dave, sounds like an exceptional service for an exceptional man. We'll keep Casey and the kids in our prayers.

just wanted to add, from the closing of the forum with the memorial wallpaper to dave's update of the service, this sad situation has been handled in a first class manner. great job guys! i'm proud & i'm sure sam would be too.

JOHNPROANDSIG002.jpg

With Christmas so close I will be thinking of John and Sam and their families a lot in the coming days, but I also couldn't help but think of the stories they must be telling each other.

I really wanted to be there, thanks Dave. Please keep us informed if they do a memorial in January. I am already planning to take time to travel for that.
Very moving service I bet. I'm not so good at those things but I really want to show support to the family and his boys so they know how their dad touched so many lives in a great way. It will be hard to grow up with out him but they should be really proud of him.

To all who may be concerned about Sam's websites. I have not had any discussions with his wife Casey about taking the sites over, but in due time all of this will come together I am sure. I am writing to Donald Farr right now on doing an article on Sam. H e would have loved seeing his car in a mag.

Dad

"Sam Griffith" said:
I am writing to Donald Farr right now on doing an article on Sam. H e would have loved seeing his car in a mag.
Dad

That would be AWESOME!

Laurie......can ya help a brother out?

Re: Re: Sad news! War takes Fixer!

"Sam Griffith" said:
To all who may be concerned about Sam's websites. I have not had any discussions with his wife Casey about taking the sites over, but in due time all of this will come together I am sure. I am writing to Donald Farr right now on doing an article on Sam. H e would have loved seeing his car in a mag.

Dad
Sam,
If it becomes necessary we can provide space here. Anything to help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

"Fast68back" said:
That would be AWESOME!

Laurie......can ya help a brother out?

I talked with Jim Smart the day we got the bad news and he asked for all and any information so he can write an article, with Donald's approval. It will happen.

Back