• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Saw an unusual Muscle Car near Pax River NAS

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
A beautifully restored and modified Maverick (yellow with large black stripes) with a wicked sounding engine turned a few cars in front of me. I always liked Mavericks, as they seem to be under-appreciated in the modified world. This one was very nice!

Unfortunately, no pictures....

"Midlife" said:
they seem to be under-appreciated in the modified world.

That's becasue there are so few around. They rusted out faster than Plymouths. :naug

Yep, done up right, they are nice. I prefer the Comet body with its minor differences. There is a nice green one here locally.

"Midlife" said:
A beautifully restored and modified Maverick (yellow with large black stripes) with a wicked sounding engine turned a few cars in front of me. I always liked Mavericks, as they seem to be under-appreciated in the modified world. This one was very nice!

Unfortunately, no pictures....
no black stripes but here is a pic for visual stimulation (you weirdos should like that word)... I had a 72 Grabber back in the day, I like um too
72_15_07_09_3_15_16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy at work just bought a garage kept ' 72 , 4 door Maverick , 3 on the coluom , front disc brakes and original 302 with original paint and interior off of a(1 owner) lady's grandson that inherited it and sold it for $700.00 cash.

Back