• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Seats in

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
I'm pulling a Sluggo and doing some sh*tty camera phone pics

26_25_03_09_10_59_19_0.jpg

26_25_03_09_10_59_19_1.jpg

next up... Doors. Cloney, or Skip, should be swinging by to lend a couple extra hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would drive it around the neighborhood before I hung the doors... :danc :nice We dont have a thumbs up icon anymore?

I don't like driving it around too much with no exhaust.

Tends to draw much attention... and I don't want the wrong type of attention...

"70_Fastback" said:
I'm pulling a Sluggo and doing some sh*tty camera phone pics

F&^%&ng dirtbag.....I'm painting my shit grabber orange now! :taz

Nice work BTW :nice

lol...as always, lookin good:) How is it falling into those seats? The last classic I hopped into with racing seats was kind of a PITA. Then again, the seats were cheap and uncomfortable.

"Starfury" said:
lol...as always, lookin good:) How is it falling into those seats? The last classic I hopped into with racing seats was kind of a PITA. Then again, the seats were cheap and uncomfortable.

It's actually quite simple to manuever in and out of the seat. The combination of large side bolsters and steering wheel + plus my large size requires a bit of an art to getting in and out though - but over all it's still pretty easy. I don't seem to fall in at all.

Pretty decent amount of clearance between wheel and seat:
l_6530224a29374ffea38b5f5978cb481b.jpg

"70_Fastback" said:
I don't like driving it around too much with no exhaust.

Tends to draw much attention... and I don't want the wrong type of attention...

Chicken shit!

BTW, I'm not good enough to help with the doors??? If it wasn't for the "storm of the century" I'd be there! :nice

"I don't want to drive with no exhaust"

Let's just say I'm glad you don't call yourself the "American Badass" as previously seen. We might have to change that to "EnviroCandyAss". Lookin' good.

"silverblueBP" said:
...BTW, I'm not good enough to help with the doors??? If it wasn't for the "storm of the century" I'd be there! :nice

I just didn't want to ask you to drive 2+ hours (or whatever it is) just to help hang 2 doors when Bob & Skip are just down the road from me.

No bad intentions were meant. But to help get your panties unwadded, you can still come up for some grilled road kill and a little wet sanding & buffing party :toot

If I had a serious bone in my body, I'd be offended :crazy

Did you get the doors on?

They are coming over this Saturday after the Shriners Swap meet. I need to get the door weather stripping on tonight so I'm ready.

Back