• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

selling my 66 onvert

mustangray

Recent health issues require that I must sell my 1966 Ford Mustang convertible. The car was built in San Jose, CA. and grew up in the southwest. All sheet metal is original to the car and has no rust or bondo. Factory options include black pony interior, 289 “A” code 225 h.p. 4bbl, c4 ato power steering, brakes and power top. The drive train is original to the car and has never been out. I have receipts for repairs made including valve guides and timing chain. The interior was recover by Casper auto trim with a high quality kit by TMI, including new foam. The top is white and in excellent condition with no rips, hole or tears and the rear window is clear. The car has had one repaint, it current color flame red. It was originally silverfrost. Currently it has A.R.E. torque thrust 15x8 wheels with new high performance tires. It has a billet grille resembling that used on Shelby gt350s. Original grille comes with the car. In addition many new parts come with the car including a new in box aluminum radiator, complete exhaust system, new carpeting, new dash pad, edelbrock performer intake manifold and many small parts. I have priced the car to sell at $18500.00. Best to contact by email, as I’m in treatment a lot. I will email pictures. Located 35 miles west of Milwaukee.mustanngsmall.jpg
Ray Russell
262-366-2403
rrussell@wi.rr.com

Last edited:
sold the stang today, both sad and happy. at least I know the new owner, so it's going to a good home. thanks for all the advice and inspiration.
ray

Back