• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SEMA

If anyone is going to SEMA please post here and lets get together. I would like to have dinner one night at Batistas in Vegas with any members. Please PM me and Ill keep track.

We are also attending the Optima street car challenge this year with a GT500CR. Its the saturday after the show. Please let me know if any of you are going

I lived in Vegas when I was a young man and Bastistas is incredible Italian food and is off the strip.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
We are also attending the Optima street car challenge this year with a GT500CR. Its the saturday after the show. Please let me know if any of you are going

That kicks @$$ Jason!!! That Mustang/E-car they had in the challenge last year didnt last to long. Take LOTS of pictures!!

I wish I were going this year. Money is just too tight unfortunately. Maybe next year. This would be the first year in a while that I have not gone. :sad
I agree about Batistas. Good food. Wonder if that accordian player is still there. He was older than dirt... :lol

is it true that you have to be a vendor to attend SEMA? I was told once that its only for vendors and that the general public cant get in

Yes the old guy is still kicking at Batistas.

Yes you need to have a pass to get in. It is a Vendor only event but lots of people get in even though they dont have a vendors pass.

I started out knowing someone in the industry then after i got my bus. license, i was good to go on my own...

There is another way, but you have to be real lucky. Go to Eastwood's website and enter their contest and you might just be the one to go to SEMA! It'd be nice to see a Stangfixer win.

Back