• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

September COTM Poll

Which of these shall be the September Car Of The Month?

• PM 65

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sgtjunior

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • David67

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • chillininnh

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Coleman

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Mario aka PM 65:
stang2.jpg

mustang1s.jpg

Sgtjunior:
stang032.jpg

stang028.jpg

stang027.jpg

David67:
DSC_3986.jpg

P1010655.jpg

chillininnh:
IMG_20110403_125534.jpg

049.jpg

054.jpg

043.jpg

Coleman:
index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for me for yet another month! This is great! I never get this much attention. :pbj

PM65, are those side scoops functional? If so, did you have to leave out all the internals to the rear quarter window?

"abrahamfh" said:
PM65, are those side scoops functional? If so, did you have to leave out all the internals to the rear quarter window?

The scoop on the hood is functional, the side ones are only for the look :roll I gave it a thougt to make them functional when i put the scoops back on after painting the car. But i saw no real gain for brake-performance in this action. The front brakes would be long gone before the rear brake need some attention for not overheating. The car is used for 95% spirited driving on the streets, the rest for some fun on closed tracks.

"PM 65" said:
The scoop on the hood is functional, the side ones are only for the look :roll I gave it a thougt to make them functional when i put the scoops back on after painting the car. But i saw no real gain for brake-performance in this action. The front brakes would be long gone before the rear brake need some attention for not overheating. The car is used for 95% spirited driving on the streets, the rest for some fun on closed tracks.

Great, thank you for the info. Car looks great by the way.

Congrats Chillin!

How 'bout emailing me some high res pics I can start hacking on for the header?

Back