• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shag is home

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
8 months later, Shag yesterday graduated from GBBW (George's Body and BBQ Works) with full honors. This was only after George's ceremonial BBQ'd Mexican Breakfast.

I am so happy he is home. It takes a major pressure off my mind so much that I'm ready for a vacation. So off to Central America my wife and I go for 8 days starting this coming Friday.

Once I'm back, Shag get's put on stands, while his suspension, plumbing, electrical gets replaced. Oh Joy!!

After you click on the following, there are 8 more shots takened today. The last being a little blurry showing Shag with him roommates.

George praying to the almighty Shagster:

And for a flashback, here's what Shag looked like the day I bought him from a church:

"69stroker" said:
Congrats Craig! Now get her on the road by summer!!!

It's a him. Oh no wonder, you can't see down under. :naughty

By spring? no, but maybe Summer+ depending on how much time & moola I have.

So...you're going on vacation? Pray tell, when will you be returning?

I have a one-way ticket to SFO. I figure cab fare to your place is about $50, and I have a car transporter all lined up. The cost? Priceless!

"Midlife" said:

I have a one-way ticket to SFO. I figure cab fare to your place is about $50, and I have a car transporter all lined up. The cost? Priceless!

Now that would be freakin hilarious!

Wow Craig, that paint looks amazing. You'll have to run it down here when you get it running.

Have a good vacation!

"Midlife" said:

Don't worry, the goat and truck are protecting Shag from evil doers such as you.

Craig, HE looks pretty damn good! Make sure you bring a tool belt next Sat. Ole Sluggo and I will be hard at it trying to get mine road ready.....

See you and Sluggo at 11ish on Dec 6th. I won't be of much help since I only get to spend an hour or so, but it will be fun meeting the two of you.

:wtf? I did not know you were coming. Holy geez, don't be gawkin' at us while we're bent over. If you have to violate someone violate Rick, I just got over E. Coli  :naughty

"cmayna" said:
See you and Sluggo at 11ish on Dec 6th. I won't be of much help since I only get to spend an hour or so, but it will be fun meeting the two of you.

:hmmDec 7 is on Sunday this year. Interesting coincidence.

Back