• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shingles, not the kind on your roof

Had it a couple months ago, more than likely tied to some stress. My Dr said the shot available up until 2017 was supposed to have a 50-60% success rate and the one they're introducing in 2017 is supposed to be over 90% effective. Obviously I'm waiting til summer to get mine
Good to know, thanks.

this is true! Doc says one to three weeks. Could be some pain after it heals since it's on nerve endings and maybe some scaring on cornea which could effect my vision but those are worst case.
Exactly what happened to my left eye years ago after a infection from a cold sore spread. I haven't been able to wear contacts since. Had to have a corneal transplant in my right eye due to scarring. Not fun. Hope your luck is better than mine.

Exactly what happened to my left eye years ago after a infection from a cold sore spread. I haven't been able to wear contacts since. Had to have a corneal transplant in my right eye due to scarring. Not fun. Hope your luck is better than mine.
Thanks I hope so too

Lol
Well I can't wait to hear about it.
So to continue with the hijacking of the thread...

Since Craig decided to tear apart his engine all I kept thinking about was the stroker I had always planned for my car. The one I was going to put together this winter. Well, winter is making a comeback. In time for the Power Tour. Hope to get the current one in the car fired up next week when I get back from my work trip so I can sell it off to make room for the stroker. Details for that one will be found over in my build thread very soon. I know. Shut up, Mark.

Stop mucking up the man's sickness thread.

Btw, I heard that there is guy near Chitcago that's selling a roller block perfect for a stroker.

If a thread didn't derail I'd have to look again at the banner to see where I'm at lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig , I do hope you have a full recovery and don't stress about the tranny or your son's car.
The Tour takes place every year , so the swap will happen next year. What the heck , its just a year.
Take more time for your health.

Craig , I do hope you have a full recovery and don't stress about the tranny or your son's car.
The Tour takes place every year , so the swap will happen next year. What the heck , its just a year.
Take more time for your health.
thanks my friend!

Back