• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show your "fuck" talent and win a StangFix member tag!

Sluggo

Rules are simple.

Use the word fuck or any version of it in a single sentence.

Whoever can stuff most "fucks" in a single sentence wins.

The grammar Gestapo, Duane picks the winner.

For the newbs this is what you are competing for.
sfdataplate3.png

Now get fucking busy.

]If any of you fuckin' fuckheads don't fuckin' believe that this motherfucker right fuckin' here is going to fuckin' win this fucked up fucking fuck word contest.then you fucking fucktards are fucking out of your fucked up little fucking minds. :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb
Hows thaat. :lol
[admin]Pssstttt.....I think you set the fucking bar pretty fucking high[/admin]

"Sluggo" said:
The grammar Gestapo, Duane picks the winner.

LMAO. I shall refrain from commenting on any posts until all are submitted. You guys have 24 hours. Contest will end at high noon on Wednesday, January 6th.

"cecil671" said:
]If any of you fuckin' fuckheads don't fuckin' believe that this motherfucker right fuckin' here is going to fuckin' win this fucked up fucking fuck word contest.then you fucking fucktards are fucking out of your fucked up little fucking minds. :fbomb :fbomb :fbomb
Pssstttt.....I think you set the fucking bar pretty fucking high

Dammit, that's pretty fucking good..... gimme a while and I'll try and come up with something that's in the same league.

"cecil671" said:
Pssstttt.....I think you set the fucking bar pretty fucking high

Fuck it I'm out, that even makes fucking sense.

OK I am fucking in. I took a reply that I made to Sluggo in another post and added something that I forgot about in Sluggo reply to my reply. So this is the reason that Sluggo hates pro football.

If my fucking team fucking fucked me by fucking moving to another fucking city because my fucking city fucking refused to fucking build a new fucking stadium, and then fucking built one for a new fucking team, then fucking changing their fucking names then I might also fucking hate fucking football forever too.

fd

With the first fucking reply to this fucking game about using the word fuck there is no fucking way any of us other fuckheads stand a fucking chance of winning the fuck game. :fbomb

God-fucking-dammit you fucking fucks, shut the fucking fuck up before I shove my big fucking boot up your fuck-hole.

Fuck the Fucking Fuckers who Fucked with my Fucking Fucked up mind because ever Fucking since I Fucking signed the Fuck up to this Fucking Forum I can't Fucking stop saying Fuck, Fuck You and your Fucking Fucked up Fuck contest!

Oh what the fuck is this fucking shit? The first fucker pops off a fuckton of fucking fucks and now no one has a fucking chance in fucking hell to fucking with this fucking fuck contest. What the fucking fuck man?
Fuck talent? Fucking seriously? For fucks sake, be fucking careful what you fucking say. Some fucking wiseass unclefucker might post a fucking nasty fuck video or some other fucking nasty fucking shit. No fucking one wants to fucking see that fucking shit, at least I fucking don't.
I absofuckinglutely fucking doubt I'll win this fucking fuck game, fucking since that first fuck Cecil fucking set the fucking fuck tally way the fuck up fucking there. Well, fuck it, here's my fucking shot.

Gigantomothafuckinpithicus, out....fuckers.

p.s. What's the big fucking deal....fuck, fuckety, fuck, fuck....yea, that's fucking south park....fuckers.

"Midlife" said:

Thanks for the literal fucking offer, you wish, you sick fuck. Now you avatar, if she were to come-a-knockin on the front door...

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Oh what the fuck is this fucking shit? The first fucker pops off a fuckton of fucking fucks and now no one has a fucking chance in fucking hell to fucking with this fucking fuck contest. What the fucking fuck man?
Fuck talent? Fucking seriously? For fucks sake, be fucking careful what you fucking say. Some fucking wiseass unclefucker might post a fucking nasty fuck video or some other fucking nasty fucking shit. No fucking one wants to fucking see that fucking shit, at least I fucking don't.
I absofuckinglutely fucking doubt I'll win this fucking fuck game, fucking since that first fuck Cecil fucking set the fucking fuck tally way the fuck up fucking there. Well, fuck it, here's my fucking shot.

p.s. What's the big fucking deal....fuck, fuckety, fuck, fuck....yea, that's fucking south park....fuckers.

Rules are simple.

You're either "representing" Memphis with your lack of FUCKING reading comprehension....

or

You've submitted multiple FUCKING submissions.

Which is it FUCKTARD?

"Sluggo" said:
Rules are simple.

"Gigantopithecus" said:

Fucken read the fucken rules you fuck. fd

Well Dave Sluggo did say single sentence twice, so we fucken told him two times. :craz fd

I ain't picking fuckin' shit, that's fucktard Duane's job. I'm just fucking happy to be able to say the word FUCK..... even if it's not used as colorfully as some of you fucksticks have used it.

Fuck a fucking contest that fucking makes fucking fun of a fucking word that fucking represents a fucking good fucking thing such as fucking because most fucks can't fucking use the fucking word fuck unless they fucking are like fucking pissed fucking off at the fucking entire fucking human fucking race or just too fucking infuckingcompetant to figure fucking out a fucking alternative fucking word to fucking use in fucking place of the fucking word fuck that fucking should fucking only fucking be fucking used to fucking describe a fucking good fucking thing, or a fucking enjoyable fucking encounter with the fucking opposite fucking sex, or fucking bitches or what fucking ever you fucking choose to fucking call those fucking life fucking forms that fucking choose to fucking squat to fucking piss!

"Flysure1" said:
Fuck a fucking contest that fucking makes fucking fun of a fucking word that fucking represents a fucking good fucking thing such as fucking because most fucks can't fucking use the fucking word fuck unless they fucking are like fucking pissed fucking off at the fucking entire fucking human fucking race or just too fucking infuckingcompetant to figure fucking out a fucking alternative fucking word to fucking use in fucking place of the fucking word fuck that fucking should fucking only fucking be fucking used to fucking describe a fucking good fucking thing, or a fucking enjoyable fucking encounter with the fucking opposite fucking sex, or fucking bitches or what fucking ever you fucking choose to fucking call those fucking life fucking forms that fucking choose to fucking squat to fucking piss!

Who'd have thought that a cement truck driver would have such a well developed vocabulary?

I think I have a new role model....

:vic

Back