• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show your "fuck" talent and win a StangFix member tag!

Side note: I was disappointed that nobody gave a sentence in their "Charlie Brown teacher" voice. It would have been a hands down winner. Try it, you know you want to.

For you Dewey!

Whah whah fucking whah fuck whah whahwhah fuckstained fucking whah whahwhahwhah, whah whah fucker whah fuck!

Only a fucking moron would ask Mid if he wants a fucking reach around, what a fuckwad.

I'm sorry I was fucking working down in Mexico fucking North, I missed out on a wonderfuckingly good time.

Note: not that I could have even cum fucking close to winning.

Congrats to the greatest fucker on StangFix, fuck you...fuck you all. Man, I feel better now.

I think that during this post I have gotten more "fuckin" than my first three years of marriage! Now I can't say that about my first couple of years out of high school, I moved in with a gal who was 31 and owned a bar, I thought I had died and that was heaven, those days would kill me now, I don't think I ever mentioned her to the wife but I am sure someone probably has, she never mentions her so I don't either. lol

Contest over.

Rod won.
barbradyfuk.png

"Sluggo" said:
Contest over.

Rod won.
barbradyfuk.png

Well I think that he fucking needs to remember what he won for a long fucking time. Rod needs a fucking award. Maybe we need some fucking award suggestions. I have yet to ask what all of the awards are for, I have seen your gasmask, DS with a crown, Peter Griffin and others that I cannot remember right now. fd

"FordDude" said:
barbradyfuk.png

Well I think that he fucking needs to remember what he won for a long fucking time. Rod needs a fucking award. Maybe we need some fucking award suggestions. I have yet to ask what all of the awards are for, I have seen your gasmask, DS with a crown, Peter Griffin and others that I cannot remember right now. fd

I'll get on that when I get back from OKC this weekend. I got some cool shit sittin' on my mac waiting.

Fuck it, I'll give a fucking award right fucking now.......

Fuck, I can't fuckin believe I fuckin missed all this fuckin fun in the fuckin fuck word fuckfest!

:dh

Back