• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sluggo HELP!

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
How do I get more credits and what are they good for. Looks like I've been dissed. Everybody I look at has like 30,000 for Christ's sake!

That's cause your posts are all BS and don't deserve credits :rofl

:pop

See the Good News Bad News thread.

To summarize:
Some work was done that ended up deleting everyone's credits. SO everyone reset to zero. Sluggo gave the admins and mods a bunch of credits, and the we are supposed to try and make everyone whole. If you post how many credits you were supposed to have (being as honest as you can) one of us will send you some to make your count right. A lot of people are in the "donators" group, and they were given 30000 too...that's why you see so many with 30000

NOW, your other question is what they are good for...they are for buying things in the "Shop." Things you can buy are like adding 100 to your post count, or changing someone else's title...
go here: http://www.stangfix.com/testforum/index.php?action=shop;do=buy to see what all you can do.

How many do you think you had?

"AtlantaSteve" said:

To summarize:
Some work was done that ended up deleting everyone's credits. SO everyone reset to zero. Sluggo gave the admins and mods a bunch of credits, and the we are supposed to try and make everyone whole. If you post how many credits you were supposed to have (being as honest as you can) one of us will send you some to make your count right.

Don't know if this is the right place, but I had 1700 or so. Thanks.

"silverblueBP" said:
That's cause your posts are all BS and don't deserve credits :rofl

:pop

Damn Mark! I hope you get a bunch of credit for this one cause it was a damn good one!

I just got torched! :expl

"AtlantaSteve" said:

To summarize:
Some work was done that ended up deleting everyone's credits. SO everyone reset to zero. Sluggo gave the admins and mods a bunch of credits, and the we are supposed to try and make everyone whole. If you post how many credits you were supposed to have (being as honest as you can) one of us will send you some to make your count right. A lot of people are in the "donators" group, and they were given 30000 too...that's why you see so many with 30000

NOW, your other question is what they are good for...they are for buying things in the "Shop." Things you can buy are like adding 100 to your post count, or changing someone else's title...
go here: http://www.stangfix.com/testforum/index.php?action=shop;do=buy to see what all you can do.

Thanks Steve for clarifying that. Now go shampoo that seam sealer out of your hair. :dumas

here's the damn thing about seam sealer in your hair...the stuff's designed to repel water! Shower really does a good job on that!!

"beach pony" said:
Damn Mark! I hope you get a bunch of credit for this one cause it was a damn good one!

I just got torched! :expl

I aim to please :bow

Back