• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sluggos ride

1_04_08_08_5_53_18.JPG

Front wheel Size and backspace- 15x7 4.5
Front tire size- 225/60/15
Rear wheel Size and backspace-15x8 4.5
Rear tire size- 255/60/15
Front springs- 1 inch drop 610s
Lower control arms dropped 1 inch
Rear Springs- Grab-a-trak 5 leaf mid-eyes 1 inch drop
Misc- KYB shocks and 1 inch lowering blocks
Wheel Vintique Magnum 500 Wheels
Recommend rolling rear fender lips. (slight rub over heavy bumps)

I'm having a woody.

I'll trade you for a very nice 1966 GT Fastback...

"Fast68back" said:
Thats the vaigra Mid, he photoshoped the color, its really pee yellow.

You're thinking of the 70 Boss 302 clone that I have lined up.

My folks both work at Ford, so it was only right that I would too; they been puttin bread on my plate long enough. I worked at Ford for 2 years. Which as a 19-20 year old, makin $24.50 an hour doing what I was doing... it's no wonder Ford is struggling... but give it 10 years and Toyota's gonna be havin a hard time too... wait and see.

Now I'm in school, for another 2 monthes or so, finishing up Microsoft Certifications to be a Network Architect.

And when I'm done with Microsoft certs, I'm getting Cisco certified also... which should put me in the 100k salary... especially once IPv6 is released.

Don't fight it. It's coming and we all know it. And once it does, not only will the need for Cisco Technicians TRIPLE, but so will stock in the company... (read: All routers, hubs, switches, and gateways dealing through IPv4 will be null; void; worthless, if they want to access teh Interwebz.)

I know I cant fight it ~ton

It's just going to be a pain in the ass that is needed.

School for me is just starting to get good. Getting into the meat.

Working on protocols and sever03

I want to get my A+ for work eventually. Throw on a N+ and S+ and your good to go.

A+ is a joke. Day 1: This is a tower. This is a monitor... This is a mouse... etc etc.

I finished A+ classes in 3 days and took the test on the 4th. Network+ was tough as shit way harder than MCSA so far

The best part about the A+ joke is it = raise for me ~wave

"Waffles" said:
My folks both work at Ford, so it was only right that I would too; they been puttin bread on my plate long enough. I worked at Ford for 2 years. Which as a 19-20 year old, makin $24.50 an hour doing what I was doing... it's no wonder Ford is struggling... but give it 10 years and Toyota's gonna be havin a hard time too... wait and see.

That's great news! Mainly because I'll have my 30 years in by 2010 and will be checking out long before the 10 year mark.

"Sluggo" said:
"Waffles" said:

That's great news! Mainly because I'll have my 30 years in by 2010 and will be checking out long before the 10 year mark.

Congrats! You AREN'T one of the 85% of Toyota's workers that are considered temps, that work for damn near nothing, with no benefits.... and once they retire no pension or anything..

But yeah, they're a great company. I mean, why WOULDN'T it make sense that theres a $20,000 USD tariff on ANY american car sold in Japan, but they can sell whatever shit recall cars they want here, without the same tariff? Add $20k to the price of a Camry, and Toyota would fail.

We need to implement the Tariff here, or release it there, either way, just level the playing field.

Back